I need inspiration - show me your Zed!!

Conrad

Never ever noticed you had them carbon wrapped Andy :lol:, they do say its the small touch's ;)B):thumbs:

Just wait 'till the cars back mate B)

Andy, was it Paul who did the carbon work... :thumbs:

Yes mate, threw them in along with a load of his other bits and pieces to save on the postage! Did take 4 months but was worth it!

Nice one mate, we'll have to organise a reunion soon, once you get your Zed back... :thumbs:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever noticed you had them carbon wrapped Andy :lol:, they do say its the small touch's ;)B):thumbs:

:snack:

Not long now.................

................I hope :headhurt:

And to think you had to pull out of Wales may 2008 because your car might not be ready. :lol::teeth:

And to think you had to pull out of Wales may 2008 because your car might not be ready. :lol::teeth:

Just think how much its depreciated since it went into the garage :surrender::blush:

I need a drink :bang:

Well thanks to all that posted pics for my inspiration! Appreciated, some really nice motors on the forum.

That said, since creating the thread a couple days ago I have been out and bought my first 350Z. Not the one I mentioned at the the start although it is grey with orange leather like that one.

It's a 53 UK GT with 60k, 19" rims, Cat Back exhaust and induction kit. Immaculate throughout.

Will start a new thread and post some pics at the weekend when it's light enough for me to take pics! :D

Nice one Conrad, don't forget the offer is still there for the swap of interiors ;)

:lol: don't worry fella I hadn't forgot about you.

I must admit that every single person that's seen my new car loves the orange leather, everyone that is except me! :lol:

I'm assuming if we did do the swap we'd change the hand brake, gear knob and steering wheel too? I'll give it a couple more days and see if I get used to it, if not we'll exchange some pics of our interior and we'll take it from there. B)

PS - how far west along the coast of South Wales are you?

loving that pic mark

heres a couple of mine from the max powershoot from last year

car is getting refreshed at the moment so new pics to follow in the next month or so B)

MH044-1.jpg

Love this one mate.... Am going to have to steal the setup and try and emulate this one :thumbs:

As you were there, do you know if they used one flash or two, or did they have the camera in one place and then the flash with a reflector in another?

loving that pic mark

heres a couple of mine from the max powershoot from last year

car is getting refreshed at the moment so new pics to follow in the next month or so B)

MH044-1.jpg

Love this one mate.... Am going to have to steal the setup and try and emulate this one :thumbs:

As you were there, do you know if they used one flash or two, or did they have the camera in one place and then the flash with a reflector in another?

they had the camera on a stand (obviously) and they also had two flashes on stands, i cant remember if they used the reflectors on this pic , hope this helps :thumbs: