Hello again.. im back!

Madmarky

Hello all, been a long time since i was last on but im back. Some of you may remember me and other might not. Ive basically had the worst time trying to modify my zed but finally its nearly ready. After delays getting my Veilside kit, the garage going out of business, having my whole custom stereo system stolen im glad to say its only about a week away till i can have it on the road again. Its not 100% how i wanted it, and i havent got around to replacing the stereo but its all fitted up and painted. All it needs is a good flat and polish and pass the MOT and ill be ready for some shows with you guys. I can honestly say that after 8 months of hell i wished i never bought the damn car and really had to stay away from the forums as it was like torture for me, but the last 2 weeks has made up for it all. Seeing it all come together has been a great experience.

If anyone knows a decent breakers down south somewhere please pm me, i need a new dashboard as i had it painted and the paint has reacted with the many layers of silicon that the previous owner had applied. It looks ok but eventually would like to get it sorted.

I will eventually have a set of wings, a bonnet and front bumper for sale. All are in very good condition and in ice berg silver, havent worked out costs or anything yet but will get around to sorting and putting on the for sale section.

Once again its great to be back and looking forward to meeting some of you soon.

Madmarky

Hey guys, nice to see some familiar name again.

@Chris - Yeah a retrim might just do the trick, although i wanted it the same colour as the body. You got any contact prices for the re-trim?

@Mike - Why am i not suprised you mentioned pics, i think in everyone of my posts you have done that lol you sure havent changed while ive been gone :)

Once its all finished, hopefully friday i promise you guys will be the first to see some pics. I know it wont be everyones cup of tea and as i said its not 100% how i wanted it but i think it still looks very nice.