New (not too flashy) Headunit - recomendations

MattMe

Ayu everyone. Hope someone can help me out. I've had a bit of a search in the forum and on the internet but not found what I'm looking for.

I'm picking up my 350z GT next week and I know the standard Bose headunit is playing up so thought rather than replce with a standard I'd have a look at fitting something else. My 'problem' is I have a few wants:

Must have AUX input (prefereably from the rear so I can wire in an MP3 connection in the storage compartment behind the handbrake.

Prefer it to have orange illumination so it fits with th rest of the car

Not really after one with a screen, just something ordinary looking!

Prefer double DIN but would consider a single size if it looks as though it should be there after it's fitted!

Must have CD, other than that not fussed - no need for MP3, DVD, tape or anything else.

Something that sounds good and has a decent EQ because I am a bit fussy with my sound systems but don't like it to look like it's from Fast and Furious! :yuck:

Tat's about it!

You can probably see why I'm struggling.

:blush:

Not really bought any 'ICE' (or Max Power :dry: ) in a few years so kinda out of touch with it all...

Cheers folks.