Rachel Bilson (NSFW)

Jay

There are plenty more female members than that. 'Tis a car club so we shouldn't look to alienate valued members by making them uncomfortable. Is that unfair?

I take your point....but if a topic is clearly stated that its a women and may contain sexiness if it offended them they wouldn't click on it right?

Which is fine. Pictures etc. that are reasonable are not a problem in the slightest! :thumbs:

We just need to keep things relaxed for anyone with an interest in the car to feel comfortable joining in the fun and games. :)

There are plenty more female members than that. 'Tis a car club so we shouldn't look to alienate valued members by making them uncomfortable. Is that unfair?

I take your point....but if a topic is clearly stated that its a women and may contain sexiness if it offended them they wouldn't click on it right?

Exactly that. If we play by those rules, and my post above, then it's one big happy family!! :group::D

It doesnt bother me about woman members on here at all! They post their "hot men" pics, So its all good! :D Actually the ladies post worse pics than we do :blush:

They have been renamed. Now known as sprinkles :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Which is fine. Pictures etc. that are reasonable are not a problem in the slightest! :thumbs:

We just need to keep things relaxed for anyone with an interest in the car to feel comfortable joining in the fun and games. :)

you have an avatar with a lady with her arse half naked... :blush::lol:

And what does the first sentence in your quote say?!

that's what I was referring to. You deleted the "babes" name of the section only leaving jokes, but half naked pics pics are ok anyway? Sorry, don't get it :blush:

It was a team decision to remove the babes section as it was felt that it was clogging up the forum. Babe of the day quickly developed into multiple babes of the day! After all this is a car forum, plenty of lads mags and other forums for this type of stuff if anyone feels the need to spank their monkey. ;)

All pictures are monitored and any that overstep the mark will be removed, i think to pick up on a tiny avatar with a semi naked chick that you can hardly see is petty imho. :)

+1

as Dave said, all of a sudden the forum was been taken over by pictures that you could see on any Heat / Nuts type website. Something the team didn't want to host here. Your free tovisit those websites, jut please refrain from posting the multiple images here.