JAPT @ Brands Hatch 12/3/09 from 7pm!

GTO Pete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good night, weather held out this time!!! Good to meet some other owners I haven't met before as well!! I guess at maybe 200 cars there throughout the night.

I think this is going to develop into a very good meet as the nights get warmer and longer :thumbs:

Will def. be there next month :thumbs:

Was a good night, weather held out this time!!! Good to meet some other owners I haven't met before as well!! I guess at maybe 200 cars there throughout the night.

I think this is going to develop into a very good meet as the nights get warmer and longer :thumbs:

Pics ? :thumbs:

Yes, people took some ;)

Pete, great event :thumbs: great location as there is food and drinks and reasonable prices.

Really well marshalled, so hope this lasts and keeps this as a decent event without smoking tyres and showing off you dump valve!!

Looking forward to the next one and hope we can get more of a presence...

Yes, people took some ;)

Came out pretty good mate, will email them too you.... ;):ninja:

Yes, people took some ;)

Came out pretty good mate, will email them too you.... ;):ninja:

:lol: Cool thanks mate! ;)

Really well marshalled, so hope this lasts and keeps this as a decent event without smoking tyres and showing off you dump valve!!

+1

Was great to be able to go to a well organised meet without constantly fearing that your car may be damaged by someone pratting about.

Thanks for the nice comments guys :D What a great night it turned out to be! Sorry I didnt get to chat with some of you like last time but I had my hands full!

We want you to know who you are talking to at the meet (put a face to the name!)- I was the one who was in the Hi-Vis parking you all up and Dan was the one on the gate, we are both very pleased with the event- the turn out, behavior of everyone and atmosphere was spot on and just what we had hoped for, so thanks guys. ;) I have no idea what we will do next month, another 30 cars or so and we would have been out of space! :scare:

Some of you may have seen it last night but we almost asked 3-4 cars to leave for driving stupid along the access road and this is something we will keep up- you wont ever have to worry about people with BOV's showing us they have an engine because that is not what this meet is about but if you ever feel that something needs our attention just let either one of us know.

Each month we will be parking a different club outside the kentagon because it is easier to do that rather then section off bits for different clubs, I'm going to chat with Dan and see if I can get you guys up there for the next meet or the one after. If we come up with any ideas for the next one I will post up, also if you guys have any suggestions then drop me a p.m.

Now someone get some pics up- I was too busy to get round to having a proper look! :lol:

Pete :)

Looking forward to the next one and hope we can get more of a presence...

Lol @ the bloke who was told off "Don't be a w@nker mate. You make noise and the neighbors complain and then you ruin it for everyone because we won't be allowed here again"

I took pics, but they are all kinda rubbish.

Me + Sony CyberShot point and click = FAIL

3FiddyZ + Sony professional camera = WIN

Just a few that I think turned out ok, maybe taking pics is something I need to learn properly...

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

OK here are a few I took...... Enjoy

Mine, Darrens and Bullets car..

White 350z with C-west carbon, didnt park with us...

Black one, could do with a wash...

Drift RX-7... Sounded amazing...

GT-R R34....

Just resizing some others.....

OK here are a few I took...... Enjoy

Mine, Darrens and Bullets car..

White 350z with C-west carbon, didnt park with us...

Black one, could do with a wash...

Drift RX-7... Sounded amazing...

GT-R R34....

Just resizing some others.....

Very nice, great looking cars, thanks for the photos... B)

Now someone get some pics up- I was too busy to get round to having a proper look! :lol:

Pete :)

+1 :boxing::lol:

Will email them too you Pete ;)

Bullet, Did you get the ones I emailed to you?? Great arnt they? :thumbs:

Nope, not yet, checking email now.

M350ZB, post has been edited to include pics...