Harsh or okay?

IanS16

A kid at work just wrote in the dirt on my back bumper so I got an old chinese takeaway tub, pierced the lid and cracked 2 eggs into the tub. He'd left his car open so I have put them under his passnger seat.

Is this going to damage the upholstery or will it just pong a little?

Oh, and when will he notice it?

:blush:

A kid at work just wrote in the dirt on my back bumper so I got an old chinese takeaway tub, pierced the lid and cracked 2 eggs into the tub. He'd left his car open so I have put them under his passnger seat.

Just had a thought. Why was your car dirty :boxing::lol:

Good point Martin. Report him to the Zed police !! :lol:

Good point Martin. Report him to the Zed police !! :lol:

Don't worry about my Zed guys, its getting a lot of attention at the minute so it's ready for Chester :D Took me a whole day to repair the grille mesh after having to remove it for the tow eye when I got stuck in the snow. :blush:

I just hope I haven't got "Jews rule" scratched in the back bumper as it all started when I called him tight :boxing:

just bear in mind that egg is a sod to get off! Even pots in the dishwasher don't come clean! :headhurt:

I once had a similar thing - a friend of mine put a trout under my spare wheel in the boot!

I would be pretty annoyed if someone wrote on my car though.......... :lol:

just bear in mind that egg is a sod to get off! Even pots in the dishwasher don't come clean! :headhurt:

I once had a similar thing - a friend of mine put a trout under my spare wheel in the boot!

I would be pretty annoyed if someone wrote on my car though.......... :lol:

Unles it was a phone number :p

if th ehole is in the top to let the smell out, and the eggs themselves aren't in contact with the material i can't see it doing any harm,

but will start to smell in about a week maybe 2. especially if i puts the heat on in the foot wells.

did a similar thing to a friends car, stuffed confetti in all the air vents, a potatoe up the exhaust, and gravel in the hub caps(note to others the gravel and drum brake sis a bad combination hers failed when she drove away, nothing serious happened, but she wasn't best pleased.) and we put fish on the engine in tin foil, just under the air intakes.