custom badge creation...

Adriank

for the carbon lip? :)

Shhhh ;)

On that point, you might have some trouble trying to knock up a copy of copyright logos. Most places wont touch em. You might get lucky though and just tell them its your own, they might not realise :headhurt:

i've already run into this problem Chris, thats why im asking if anyone knows anyone :thumbs:

i've already run into this problem Chris, thats why im asking if anyone knows anyone :thumbs:

Thought about D-I-Y and visiting Hobbycraft ?

I'm sure I did this when about 14. :thumbs:

Yeah, you might be able to get something where the epoxy badge is split in two and you can pop in the logo on a bit of paper and stick them togther. That might work if you can get kits for those things.

Something like this - http://www.sourcingplanet.co.uk/moreinf ... BADGE.aspx

rob at likwid art is very good i ran a group buy with him on an old forum for a rear badge we had done using the JDM logo. he knoked it up fine and it looked fantastic on the car.

i was actually planning on using him soon to knock u pa n idea i have for a new nose badge using the tommy k 'Z' and similar at the rear.

i was keeping it quiet as i wasn't ready to reveal the plans, but i looks like someone esle is having ideas.