New emoticons?

bronzee

I believe... If my knowledge serves me correct its something to do with an old chinese saying...

So the story goes, as you know chinese love crispy duck pancakes... but little to their know, eating too much duck makes you hallucinate, and since chinese all keep pet rabbits, they started believing their pet rabbits were ducks, and since ducks were a becoming extinct and they were desperate for duck pancakes they started to try and catch their pet rabbits with pancake lassoos... hence why you have a rabbit hopping with a pancake on their head. Kinda like catch me if you can, and teasing you with its tail....

But then Lord Lau Gar announced the banning of this because rabbits were going to be extinct if this continued and he loved the film Watership Down, so in celebration of this banning, every year they have a contest where they still try and catch rabbits with pancakes but instead of eating them they feed them ducks... Hence reason why now ducks are extinct and rabbits roam the earth as free animals, they dont even need visas :scare: But they still need bus passes, hence the famous saying, to be or not to be that is the question... :wacko:

In short I aint got a clue what this icon means :blush::surrender:

I believe... If my knowledge serves me correct its something to do with an old chinese saying...

So the story goes, as you know chinese love crispy duck pancakes... but little to their know, eating too much duck makes you hallucinate, and since chinese all keep pet rabbits, they started believing their pet rabbits were ducks, and since ducks were a becoming extinct and they were desperate for duck pancakes they started to try and catch their pet rabbits with pancake lassoos... hence why you have a rabbit hopping with a pancake on their head. Kinda like catch me if you can, and teasing you with its tail....

But then Lord Lau Gar announced the banning of this because rabbits were going to be extinct if this continued and he loved the film Watership Down, so in celebration of this banning, every year they have a contest where they still try and catch rabbits with pancakes but instead of eating them they feed them ducks... Hence reason why now ducks are extinct and rabbits roam the earth as free animals, they dont even need visas :scare: But they still need bus passes, hence the famous saying, to be or not to be that is the question... :wacko:

Bleeding 'ell Zedrush - I want what your on mate!! :surrender: Only got crap works coffee here! :dry::lol:

Bleeding 'ell Zedrush - I want what your on mate!! :surrender: Only got crap works coffee here! :dry::lol:

:lol::lol:

QUoted from an unknown source:

The bunny with a pancake on its head are posted in response to threads that make no sense.

The captions on the graphics say, "I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head,"

It's just silliness responding to silliness.

I also admit to the pancake rabbit being a complete mystery.........

however, loving the slapping one - I will be using that rather a lot I think! :lol:

Think there should be a limit on how many times Nixy is allowed to use the slapping Icon, otherwise Im screwed :blackeye:

I'm just teaching myself how to create these.

Didn't see any animated Zed gifs so I knocked this together as an experiment:

Zed.gif

Not sure what it's doing but it is my first ever animated gif!

Might try and put some better moving ones together when I get chance, if people want ones of their car?!

Zed.gif

Might try and put some better moving ones together when I get chance, if people want ones of their car?!

Don't come a knocking when this car's a rocking :thumbs:

Zed.gif

Don't come a knocking when this car's a rocking :thumbs:

Nah, he wasn't that lucky, he's showing us when he got stuck in the snow ;)