Did this zed get moved on then...

verma

Where do I start...alloys corroded, bodywork in very poor condition and owner didn't have keys to show me interior and said to come back :lol: Had just bought a brand new corvette so wasn't worried about it as looked like it hadn't been cleaned since purchased!

Where do I start...alloys corroded, bodywork in very poor condition and owner didn't have keys to show me interior and said to come back :lol: Had just bought a brand new corvette so wasn't worried about it as looked like it hadn't been cleaned since purchased!

I told you before you went that the car was a dog and the owner was a prize **** :)

I told you before you went that the car was a dog and the owner was a prize **** :)

I think you ought to have spelt it out clearly though :lol: