This is my proof - just incase my car gets stolen!!

marzman

Just writing this so i have something to show the police really if the worst happens!!

I've just ordered a pizza and i was going to get it delivered so told them my address, but then realised i had no cash so told them i'd pick it up.

Anyway, got there and all went fine, but as i was leaving, totally off hand the guy just said 'Did you say you lived at xxxxxxx?'. Like an idiot i said yes, and realised i shoudnt have done straight away. He had no reason to ask me that. The guy was eastern european, but not polish or slovakian i dont think. Its not that he was foreign though - it was the way he said it. He didnt acknowledge my car at all, and he was stone-faced - it wasnt polite chat... i just know he was on it. :dry:

I'd parked right infront of the Pizza Pantry and they could see my car completely.

Anyway, sleeping with my bedroom window open from now on, and i keep a bat very close anyway - not that im paranoid!

Chris he's probably deciding how many drugs he can fit in the sills - obviously knowing how bad the Nissan panel fit is!! Sorry mate

I'm sure it will be fine - if he was Polish he would be wondering if he could build you a reasonably priced garage (I am probably the only person on this forum who can get away with saying that!! ;):lol: )

I'm sure it will be fine - if he was Polish he would be wondering if he could build you a reasonably priced garage (I am probably the only person on this forum who can get away with saying that!! ;):lol: )

Am I being dense here, or missing something, why is that? Just curious! :)

Just writing this so i have something to show the police really if the worst happens!!

I've just ordered a pizza and i was going to get it delivered so told them my address, but then realised i had no cash so told them i'd pick it up.

Anyway, got there and all went fine, but as i was leaving, totally off hand the guy just said 'Did you say you lived at xxxxxxx?'. Like an idiot i said yes, and realised i shoudnt have done straight away. He had no reason to ask me that. The guy was eastern european, but not polish or slovakian i dont think. Its not that he was foreign though - it was the way he said it. He didnt acknowledge my car at all, and he was stone-faced - it wasnt polite chat... i just know he was on it. :dry:

I'd parked right infront of the Pizza Pantry and they could see my car completely.

Anyway, sleeping with my bedroom window open from now on, and i keep a bat very close anyway - not that im paranoid!

Man, you need to chill out on the weed, your PARA!!!!! :lol:

Nothing to worry about Marzman, just doing his job... :D

Nothing to worry about Marzman, just doing his job... :D

Marzman's pizza delivery guy was confronted as soon as he arrived:

marzman.jpg

:lol:

Sarnie your never fail to please! :lol::lol::lol:

I still think they'll come back and nick it at a later date!

Mind you I still remember over 10 years ago being at a boyfriends house he shared with friends and in the drive we had a golf gti, BMW 3, BMW 7 and Toyota Supra and the takeway delivery guy came to the door and said nice cars! We were paranoid for a few days but he was just being appreciative.

Sarnie - thats very funny. :lol:

Yes, my cars still here, but i got up 4 times in the night to check!!

I've just re-read my post it does sound like im being paranoid - but it was hard to describe what happened...! He wasnt doing his job at all...

Ah well.

Sarnie - thats very funny. :lol:

Yes, my cars still here, but i got up 4 times in the night to check!!

I've just re-read my post it does sound like im being paranoid - but it was hard to describe what happened...! He wasnt doing his job at all...

Ah well.

I'd be the same mate - very odd :wacko:

Park it so it can't be taken.

90% of the time my Zed has another car in front of it in the driveway. I also park the Zed so my motorbike shouldn't be able to be removed either.

Thats what my misses does, parks the car so she cannot even get the car out so it is left to me :lol: