Save Croft petition

Trev-the-Rev

I dont get what we are signing.

In the details it says

Save our long standing Motor racing circuits from heavy restrictions on use and noise limits.

I'm afraid something that lacking in detail is unlikely to get any kind of response :(

I do agree however that these rich feckers who move near a track should not be able to bitch about it and try and have them closed down. It should be a part of the local area and if you move into it tough titty!

I dont get what we are signing.

In the details it says

Save our long standing Motor racing circuits from heavy restrictions on use and noise limits.

I'm afraid something that lacking in detail is unlikely to get any kind of response :(

I do agree however that these rich feckers who move near a track should not be able to bitch about it and try and have them closed down. It should be a part of the local area and if you move into it tough titty!

Good spotting Chris. In my haste to post this up, I forgot to include this article:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/4 ... oses_case/

IMHO if you move to within distance of a race track where you can hear it, tough titty if you get annoyed by the noise. I can see the point if they suddenly change the noise level limit or something, but most of these tracks are being strangled becuase muppets move in then start to moan about the noise which has been there for centuries! Afterall I'm sure it was less than a year ago we had a similar thing with Castle Coombe. :rant: It does seem in this case though that Crofts has been revamped and attracted much bigger events (not sure on how recent that was) which could be why they are complaining.

start to moan about the noise which has been there for centuries!

Told you a million times not to exaggerate!

Absolutely agree with you though. Same as the ones that move beside airports and complain about the nise of planes.... :wacko::wacko: