car mats

t444osh

Hi all,im new to this site and just need some advice on finding some decent car mats for my girlfriends 350,ive already spotted the ones i want for her but they are in a shop in the usa called the z-store.

They have a big z through the middle of them and the z can be the same colour as your car (her car is sunset),they were 89 dollars,so i was wondering if any of you guys knew anywhere in the uk that would sell them or very similar decent mats cos im on a time limit,they are for her birthday.

Yeah i know typical bloke leaving it till last minute!

Any advice would be great thanks

Remember if you order from the US they'll be for LHD.....

I haven't seen the ones you speak of however there are other custom ones available. Have a scan on the net for a good custom mat company and they might be able to make it up to you.

:welcome: by the way!

If you want the Nismo ones then check out the cost on japanparts.com I think they also do the 2 types of 350Z mats too, ones with the 3 squares and then the ones with the 350z logo. Nismo ones are very plush though :thumbs:

As stew says, the ones from the US are LHD so they dont fit as well due to the shape and the drived wouldnt get the extra heal protection!

Hi all,im new to this site and just need some advice on finding some decent car mats for my girlfriends 350,ive already spotted the ones i want for her but they are in a shop in the usa called the z-store.

They have a big z through the middle of them and the z can be the same colour as your car (her car is sunset),they were 89 dollars,so i was wondering if any of you guys knew anywhere in the uk that would sell them or very similar decent mats cos im on a time limit,they are for her birthday.

Yeah i know typical bloke leaving it till last minute!

Any advice would be great thanks

:welcome: to the club

I managed to get these ones of ebay http://www.japanparts.com/images/ImageF ... =1&no=4665 second hand in very good condition

another place is http://www.nengun.com/nismo/floor-mats

The other thing with USA is you may get stung for import duty

It might help if you can e-mail the seller in the US (when buying of eBay) and ask them to either send the goods as a gift and/or mark the parcel value as no more than $50, that way you don't need to pay any import duty.

Bought my iPhone from the US off eBay and the seller marked the content value as £25 and I didn't pay any import tax on a £300 item (bought my iPhone when they first start hitting eBay in the US)

Also what works is if you have someone that is a student and have it sent to them, as they don't have to pay import duty either.

It might help if you can e-mail the seller in the US (when buying of eBay) and ask them to either send the goods as a gift and/or mark the parcel value as no more than $50, that way you don't need to pay any import duty.

Bought my iPhone from the US off eBay and the seller marked the content value as £25 and I didn't pay any import tax on a £300 item (bought my iPhone when they first start hitting eBay in the US)

Also what works is if you have someone that is a student and have it sent to them, as they don't have to pay import duty either.

true but the mats the OP is looking at aren't from ebay US. You also then run the risk that if the item should go missing that your only insured for the $50 you asked the seller to put on