Even more snow - will it ever end?

nixy

all this toilet talk has reminded me of something my parents used to do when i was a very small lad.

i'm sure most of the guys on here will understand, and the ladies would have seen the aftermath.

but when your a young boy, shooting stright wasn't always easy, and you used to get the odd overshot splash back.

so to stop this my parents when i was about 6 put a ping pong ball in the lav. with a smiley face on it. and when you went to the loo you aimed at the face.

i remember that with godd practice if you hit the side at the right angle you could make it spin, and if you were really good you could make it spin really fast. and because it was a ping pong ball no matter how many times you flush it never got flushed away. :lol:

the reason i mention it was because thinknig about it made me smile, and i'm quite tempted to put one back in the loo bowl. not because i can't shoot straight (because of my early years training i'm like a toilet assassin) but because it made going to the loo even more fun :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

i like the fact that it says great for boys and girls...

how the hell, when you have your backside over the bowl, and no light to see in there can a girl hit the ball. and even if she could shes missing alll the magic of watching it spin. for girls it must be like a WWII night bombing run. you know your over the target, but its bombs away and hope for the best!