Even more snow - will it ever end?

nixy

loo seat up or down though?????????? :lol:

Ooooh, that drives me NUTS!!! :rant:

:lol:

Why is it women think we're in the wrong all the time. Have you not thought that maybe it's you lot putting the seat down that's wrong. I mean every time I come to use the loo, I rush in desperate, already unrolling the fire hose early in desperation only to find someone put the seat down. Drives me up the wall.

Only joking. My wife would kill me. If I left the seat up.

In my house I wear the trousers, but my wife tells me what pair to put on

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we could do a list Cara but I think we're a little outnumbered! :lol:

it would be a LONG list :lol:

Why is it women think we're in the wrong all the time. Have you not thought that maybe it's you lot putting the seat down that's wrong. I mean every time I come to use the loo, I rush in desperate, already unrolling the fire hose early in desperation only to find someone put the seat down. Drives me up the wall.

Only joking. My wife would kill me. If I left the seat up.

In my house I wear the trousers, but my wife tells me what pair to put on

:lol::lol:

Well, I definitely believe we have it right in that the seat should be kept down - after all, without going into specifics, you men also need the seat down half the time...... Therefore, as the majority of the overall use of the toilet is with the seat down, it should be kept down!

If that makes any sense whatsoever :lol:

well the truth is, you wouldn't leave the top of the toothpaste (yes actually you probably would), the petrol cap off, the lid off the kettle blah blah. Lids are there to be closed - AND did you know that everytime you flush the loo microscopic bits of your number two's are sprayed around your bathroom possibly onto your toothbrush if the lid is up when you do it! :scare:

why do men have to put the seat up/down blah blah..... why dont you girls get more domesticated and d.i.y :boxing:

-ho

we could quite easily say the same thing back....

Hey, don't get me wrong I agree with you there! You do me some DIY and I'll happily iron your shirts! Unfortunately in my house I do it all!

I'm domesticated. I never leave the seat up!

I'm not the best at knowing when cleaning needs to be done but I do it well! :D

Oh and that toothbrush is about £160 quid or something. Jayne pointed it out to me..... I told her she can buy it if she wants it! :lol: