Shiney bits

N1SM0350z

Cheers bud :thumbs:

nuthing special just a nice looking back box, I was thinking about this ages ago and decided to go for it and if it sounds chavvy i'll take it off :lol:

Looked a remaps the otherday £275 and they come to you, takes it from 143 bhp to 155 and gives and extra 20Nm of tourque nuthing crazy (but wouldnt strain the engine too much) thought that was good value! but i think my insurance company would pull my trousers down :blush::lol:

:rant:

nuthing special just a nice looking back box, I was thinking about this ages ago and decided to go for it and if it sounds chavvy i'll take it off :lol:

Looked a remaps the otherday £275 and they come to you, takes it from 143 bhp to 155 and gives and extra 20Nm of tourque nuthing crazy (but wouldnt strain the engine too much) thought that was good value! but i think my insurance company would pull my trousers down :blush::lol:

Remaps are really obvious to insurers......

What you need to invest in are indicators.

Remaps are really obvious to insurers......

What you need to invest in are indicators.

:dry: My indicators work fine thank you very much!!! :boxing::lol:

And yes I do use them! :lol:

Cool Cool, you going for a bigger bore or?, and drop ya insurance a ring, ya never know :surrender:

Yeh I may do but its probably best to hold off until september when its up 4 renewal as i'll be 19 and have 2 yrs no claims then, at the moment they wanted £120 extra for wheels so i dont want to think what theyd charge 4 a remap :headhurt:

Cheers dude.

Cant wait for the strut to get here an get it fitted :p told the guy to put it off till monday though cuz im away at the weekend :headhurt:

Good things come to those who wait :lol: , thats what i keep telling my self, got a every growing list of things to fit and do to my zed ......

Cheers dude.

Cant wait for the strut to get here an get it fitted :p told the guy to put it off till monday though cuz im away at the weekend :headhurt:

Good things come to those who wait :lol: , thats what i keep telling my self, got a every growing list of things to fit and do to my zed ......

:lol: I hope so!

Cheers dude.

:lol: I hope so!

Its arrived! :yahoo:

I took some pics yesterday but need to get them on to the comp, and have to get one today of it fitted.

:teeth: probably! I couldnt believe it I was flying! :lol: went for a quick drive round some of the twistyer bits neer me last night, and loved it :blush: makes the front much more taught. Definately a worth while investment :D

I had strut braces on my Nova and Saxo when I were a lad....

The Saxo was interesting, lift off oversteer could occur but with the strut brace fitted it used to pop the back end out and slide all the time. Was ace fun with the uprated suspension etc.