Mobile Broadband and Poker Question

Beavis

Right guys i have been thinking about getting one of these dongle things so i can access the net to play poker on my laptop when i am not at home and have no wi-fi access. What do i need, do i need this 3g coverage? i dont want to use this to download anything only to play poker so am i ever likely to get close to an upload/download limit set by the provider? :)

To be honest Martin this is for when i am work on nights when it goes quiet and i am waiting for something to go wrong. Just thought it would make the night go quicker if i was playing poker. :blush:

And also to make a bit of money :teeth:

They are great Dave, I am on one now on the boat and its pretty fast. I got mine from T Mobile, my phone provider. It works wherever my phone works and gives 3G minimum. On the thames I can get the really high speed stuff. Not very expensive and unlimited download.

+1, on late shift right now on my laptop and using a 3 mobile, and belive it or not, allways get super sharp signal, got 3 gigs worth, use my laptop at work on lates and nights and never had any probs with it, also d,load load of songs, bbc i player all sorts and all i get charged is £35 a month, but i also got my laptop free with this :teeth: