How many reverse lights - one or two?

matth76

when reversing down it at night i only get one side of the wall lit up :rant: would never be able to have a wide arch kit on the zed :lol:

I don't know how you guys cope. It would drive me nuts. Thankfully we are required to have dual reverse lights over this side of the pond. :)

when reversing down it at night i only get one side of the wall lit up :rant: would never be able to have a wide arch kit on the zed :lol:

I don't know how you guys cope. It would drive me nuts. Thankfully we are required to have dual reverse lights over this side of the pond. :)

Its all part of the fun :lol:

M'mmm definitely a possible conversion then, a new light unit and a wire running from the other reversing light, to the new one. Any prices over your side of the world Bronzee, for these?

Only thing to consider then is the fog unit, dont want a dangling fog light :scare: just go with the two clear rear lights B) (clear fog) :teeth:

Don't think that'll pass an MOT. If I remember rightly the rules state that you must have a foglight and the reverse light must be working correctly if fitted.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :teeth:

Does the fog have to be in seperate housing from the reverse light though? What I saw is that when one chap fitted a new clear fog light cluster, he cut a new hole next to the fog light and stuck the second reverse light in the same part of the fog light, but obviously operated by the reverse light. I'll have to dig out the thread.

Yup 100% correct - you could put an extra light in but you still need a rear fox light (why so many imports end up with the silly stuck on ones)

+1, seen a few imports with an extra ight (fog) hanging in place, totally ruins it for me ........