Late for Work (NSFW, one for the girls!)

Cara

It's simple science, male models are gay. As well as rich males and males with a better car than me, even if they have a woman in tow. And all women who knock me back are lesbian. It's just the way of the world :blush:

Anyway, another pic to appease the ladies

bodybuilder.jpg

Probably gay as well, but you wouldn't tell him unless you were out of swinging range!

:lol::lol:

:yuck: now that is just horrible..... not my thing! Taking it a bit far :scare:

fook me i thought dorian yates was a big guy... he really take the biscuit.... and roids....

-ho

hahahha im doing some work for **** soon soo ill get them photos up when its done... i'm modelling jeans for them :D

got plenty topless shots if nixy insists....

I see why ho got a little defensive when the gay

Model remarks were Made.

As the person above said, if they're better than me then they must be gay. Unless there your mate or you know them through a car forum. Then they're ok. ;-)

It's simple science, male models are gay. As well as rich males and males with a better car than me, even if they have a woman in tow. And all women who knock me back are lesbian. It's just the way of the world :blush:

bodybuilder.jpg

Probably gay as well, but you wouldn't tell him unless you were out of swinging range!

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!

bodybuilder.jpg

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!

If you had a choice bettween the two???

ugly_fat_man_big_tummy_funny_pictur.jpg