Summer Holidays?

had ham

Off to Ibiza with the lads in august, hoping to go away with the g/f just before, not to sure yet, going to have a look the weekend :yahoo:

San An I suspect? I love Ibiza, Ibiza Town especially, very pretty Island. I had a couple of 'lads holidays' there back in the day - mostly drinking & shagging - and a little bit of :boxing: . Both times we stayed in a block of apartments just round the corner from the Cafe Del Mar which was an unknown out of the way place in those days. How times change....

Off to Ibiza with the lads in august, hoping to go away with the g/f just before, not to sure yet, going to have a look the weekend :yahoo:

San An I suspect? I love Ibiza, Ibiza Town especially, very pretty Island. I had a couple of 'lads holidays' there back in the day - mostly drinking & shagging - and a little bit of :boxing: . Both times we stayed in a block of apartments just round the corner from the Cafe Del Mar which was an unknown out of the way place in those days. How times change....

Yes indeed right in the thick of it and club 18-30 ing it, so much cheaper, :lol: , staying at the Llevante, think thats how you spell it, really looking forward to it, last 3 years been malia, zante and kavos with the lads now its time for the big one, and yeah cafe del mar, the palce to be to watch the sun-set, i cant wait :yahoo: , funny thing is g/f is going with her mate in july and me in august with the lads, think gonna try fit a holiday for us between, madness :scare::lol: