Greetings from south west france.........

nixy

Well it seems I had the only decent day so far for travelling to airports yesterday. Stansted was no problem and the flight here was fine. It had been 18c yesterday and was still about 14 when i arrived (yes about 58f in old money). Beautiful morning today, blue sky looking over a valley. However, I am here to be with my mum while my dad has a serious op and would you believe it, the minute I got here they cancelled it! They have re-scheduled it for march. SO i am now thinking of coming home again so I can come back in March - that's if i can get a decent/cheap flight which is not looking good. Nightmare! Mind you I can think of worse places to be stuck................

Well, just found a flight home for next wednesday and subject to availability should cost me £24 to change my existing ticket to that flight. Found some flights back again in March for only a tenner and NO TAXES. So looks like that's what I might do now. Incidentally, on the 180 mile trip to Stansted I saw four 911's, 1 ferrari, 2 aston martins and NO ZED's which is why I love having one so much................

Although Harl said its because nobody likes them!