New Nissan dealership in Manchester

M13KYF

Just had a letter through the post today from Nissan. A new dealership in Altrincham. Weird I thought, don't remember seeing one being built. Looks likethe Renault garage which has been refitted 6 months ago has just become a Nissan dealership to :wacko::scare:

Lookers Nissan Altrincham

264 Manchester Road

WA14 5LZ

Altrincham

Tel.:0161 973 3021

Fax.:0161 905 2799

photo_137.gif

Must just be Lookers - as the same has appeared in Chester Renault showroom (dont panic not buying one just pass it sometimes!) Thought I could keep an eye on it for the 370! :lol:

I think a few dealerships have gone pop and others have merged - the Volvo stealers near home had just finished building a shiny new Stealer Palace and then closed down!

Yet the Chrysler one round the corner has merged with Hyundai, fiat, and now Volvo! This will no doubt happen a lot...

May be worth going to that Lookers in Altrincham just to see if you can get a good deal on servicing maybe? I know where that one is - its up the road from my old Totoya garage I got my Mister 2 from - good place shame they are not Nissan at least you get good service! :dry:

I think a few dealerships have gone pop and others have merged - the Volvo stealers near home had just finished building a shiny new Stealer Palace and then closed down!

Our local Hendy garages all moved into a central location the middle of last year - nice and swanky big showroom - big mazanine floor upstairs for desks etc........there is not a single thing upstairs at the moment. The place looks a bit strange with so much wasted.

Yup, ditto on Chester. Funny, I went into the old Nissan dealership in Chester before Xmas and they told me they still have mechanics with the expertise to service the 350z, and not like the trainees at Lookers (honest, thats what the sales guy told me :wacko: )

Anyway, they're still too expensive.....and if Lookers are anything to go by the prices they quote for my mrs Clio then they can look out!