Valentines day idea's ?

M350ZB

As some of you know im in essex so can not really travel to far as need to check in

Any help guys at all ?

:thumbs:

You an ASBO? :scare:

PMSL, Shhhhhhh :lol:

Ah checking in.... that hotel process that takes up half the day....... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

All done :lol: , a very productive night shift, :lol: , booked hotel and gonna ring in morning to book dinner :yahoo: , at long last.

Now thats x-mas, her birthday and now valentines da over :yahoo: , at last i can finally have some money in my pocket, and mmmmmmmm zed modding :teeth:

All done :lol: , a very productive night shift, :lol: , booked hotel and gonna ring in morning to book dinner :yahoo: , at long last.

Now thats x-mas, her birthday and now valentines da over :yahoo: , at last i can finally have some money in my pocket, and mmmmmmmm zed modding :teeth:

Nice one mate, now I need to take my own advice and get booking too… :lol::thumbs:

Nice one mate, now I need to take my own advice and get booking too… :lol::thumbs:

:lol::headhurt:

Nothing planned as yet and I'm not particularly bothered. Past few years just stayed in and cooked a nice meal - can't be bothered with over-priced & limited choice crowded restaurants being ushered in and out as quick as possible to make room for the next folk........ Bit 'bah humbug' but there you go. I do expect a nice card though! :D

Nothing planned as yet and I'm not particularly bothered. Past few years just stayed in and cooked a nice meal - can't be bothered with over-priced & limited choice crowded restaurants being ushered in and out as quick as possible to make room for the next folk........ Bit 'bah humbug' but there you go. I do expect a nice card though! :D

:lol: , i know what you mean !, my best mate has had a right touch. his girlfriend is a bit like that, but is like 100% against it, so they dont even bother with cards :lol::wacko:

Buy her a nice present, like a mod, or some nice car detailing products.

:lol::lol::thumbs:

Lol, what did you expect me to say, haha, car enthusiasts are us. :lol:;) We love our Zeds as much as our partners/respective other half. :blush:

I'm often told more...... :blush:

Lol, what did you expect me to say, haha, car enthusiasts are us. :lol:;) We love our Zeds as much as our partners/respective other half. :blush:

Lol, that sounds so familiar. :blush:;)

Lol, that sounds so familiar. :blush:;)

+1 on that, my summit strut bar was my zeds valentines present :lol::headhurt:

+1 on that, my summit strut bar was my zeds valentines present :lol::headhurt:

Do new racing boots and gloves count?! Lol, of course they do kindness to the pedals and the steering wheel. :lol:

Anyway, so did you decide what you doing now, given it's only a few days away?