power from ignition to stereo gone!!

ma'z'y

had ignition wire, batt wire and earth wire attatched, the earth wire got disconnected and the unit went off, thats the last time ignition wire had power, found an earth wire in the foot well above the fuse box disconnected from a white plug but this could be unrelated as iv only found it when checking the fuses. unsure where the earth wire goes as there are a few options.

ok iv checked the fuse's in the footwell and the fuse's in the battery compartment non have blown, are there any other fuse's anywhere i might of missed? also i pushed that earth in the footwell into where i thought it went and blew a 15 amp fuse in the footwell but doesnt seem to have effected the car at all oddly. Could the dash lights have anything to do with the pods being disconnected?

ok checked em and still no luck, havnt checked those 4 perspex one though. my fuel light is on but the speedo and stuff is out. thanks for all the ideas by the way i didnt even realise there was a fuse box behind battery. these two things must be linked, could it be a relay or something?

yesssssssssss !!! continouity tested all of the fuse's and found one that looked fine but was actually an open circuit. turns out the dash lights and ignition live to the radio are on the same fuse, also found out the a/c unit must be plugged in for the circuit to work. case closed.