Jap meet @ Brands Hatch 12/2/09

GTO Pete

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, well mines always changing one way or another, yeah ill be there mate, you going to the halfway house meet the next day aswell?

Look forward to seeing you at the miss banzai run bud, me and roast, gonna meet and convo up to thurrock ;) , and so halfway house is the 29th then ? ? ?, defo looking forward to the MissBanzai run, there is quite alot of pppl going now, should be a good one :thumbs:

haha, well mines always changing one way or another, yeah ill be there mate, you going to the halfway house meet the next day aswell?

Look forward to seeing you at the miss banzai run bud, me and roast, gonna meet and convo up to thurrock ;) , and so halfway house is the 29th then ? ? ?, defo looking forward to the MissBanzai run, there is quite alot of pppl going now, should be a good one :thumbs:

Theres only 28days in feb mate :p

haha seems like it, dont think ive seen him since oct when we used 2meet at thurrock:lol:

Where have you been hiding mark?

:headhurt::lol: , cant belive i done that, well the 1st then :lol: , and still out and about Darren, Miss Banzai run then the fast show at santa pod, and some thurrock and halfway house meets to come ;)

Feel such a prat :lol::headhurt::surrender:

• 4 weeks later...