are big kids worse than little kids..........YES!

nixy

I left home at 17 and never asked for anything.....although mama's cooking is the best in the world!!! :yahoo:

Advice nixy... a baseball bat always does the trick....if you shout surprise before you use it, the whole thing will be regarded as a gift and not abuse.....

:lol::lol::lol:

As for the midnight noise......cheacky but try it.... tell him you heard them the other night and she is defo faking it..... then he will start using the pillow....

:lol::lol::lol:

typical bloke - move from your mum looking after you to your girlfriend...

I left home at 17 - or should I say my parents turned up at my then boyfriend's flat with a suitcase. At the time the flat was full of party people from the night before's activities - talk about embarrassing! :lol:

it would be the case if my parents weren't strict with me, i used to do loads at home to help out, i was looking for a flat to buy when i met my wife, and ended up moving into her place as it made more sense.

and now that i'm married (and before i was married) i do most of the cooking, i do most of the hoovering, i do the washing dishwasher, clean the litter tray, and even occassionally clean the odd toliet.

my wife in her defence does have to put up with the fact that i am terribly untidy. she regularly goes round and picks up my socks and shirts that i leave around the house, and she is the anally tidy person so she cleans the kitchen and keeps everything hygenic. a match made in heaven, between the 2 of us we do everything.

Can I move in with you? Please, pretty please.

typical bloke - move from your mum looking after you to your girlfriend...

I left home at 17 - or should I say my parents turned up at my then boyfriend's flat with a suitcase. At the time the flat was full of party people from the night before's activities - talk about embarrassing! :lol:

it would be the case if my parents weren't strict with me, i used to do loads at home to help out, i was looking for a flat to buy when i met my wife, and ended up moving into her place as it made more sense.

and now that i'm married (and before i was married) i do most of the cooking, i do most of the hoovering, i do the washing dishwasher, clean the litter tray, and even occassionally clean the odd toliet.

my wife in her defence does have to put up with the fact that i am terribly untidy. she regularly goes round and picks up my socks and shirts that i leave around the house, and she is the anally tidy person so she cleans the kitchen and keeps everything hygenic. a match made in heaven, between the 2 of us we do everything.

Can I move in with you? Please, pretty please.

think my wife might have something to say about that ;)

And yes Sarnie - you're spot on, I heard them the other night it was rather unpleasant............ :blush:

Whats more unpleasant is when he hears you at it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

No gentleman callers at my house!

Last time I heard then I sent a text to ask if his bed was broken as it was making a strange noise! :lol:

And yes Sarnie - you're spot on, I heard them the other night it was rather unpleasant............ :blush:

Whats more unpleasant is when he hears you at it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

No gentleman callers at my house!

Last time I heard then I sent a text to ask if his bed was broken as it was making a strange noise! :lol:

When Iw as 17 I had to explain to my mum why I needed a new bed.

I made something ridiculous up, but I could see she knew! She just let me go beetroot red and left it at that! :blush:

too much information Stew!

The worse thing along those lines was finding water coming through the ceiling. Him and his 'none too petite' girlfriend at the time were in the bath together! We lived in a very old barn coversion - im surprised they didn't come through the ceiling! :lol: