tv aerial

AUTO EXPRESS

just fitted a new tv aerial on the roof, for the tv in the bedroom. finished the job and just needed to cut off the old aerial cable away. so i cut the cable off by the guttering and just relised i had cut the cable for the downstairs tv. :rant: so its back onto the roof next weekend to rewire the old aerial weather permitting.

Why not get a couple of F-connectors and an F-connector joiner to temporarily join it back together? Will keep your reception until you can get up and re-wire it properly :)

thanks for the advice but its not a problem i can wait until next weekend. as long as the wife can watch her soaps (upstairs)

I think its great, you get to watch what you want when you want. Most of it isnt charged. Films are a couple of quid. I love it.

http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/btvision ... l#ondemand

Also get wireless internet and no aerial wires. The connection is made through the mains electric wiring.

Had it ages and only had one problem. One of the senders went faulty.

Picked up the phone expecting the usual drama. Spoke to someone in Newcastle who sent a repairman round next day and fixed it.

Also get cheap/free phone calls. :D

I think its great, you get to watch what you want when you want. Most of it isnt charged. Films are a couple of quid. I love it.

http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/btvision ... l#ondemand

Also get wireless internet and no aerial wires. The connection is made through the mains electric wiring.

Had it ages and only had one problem. One of the senders went faulty.

Picked up the phone expecting the usual drama. Spoke to someone in Newcastle who sent a repairman round next day and fixed it.

Also get cheap/free phone calls. :D

Thanks Martin, might give it a try