Body work

Preston

I need some advice on the zed's body work. My idiot brother decided to reverse out of our drive into my Zed as I pulled up the kerb. He just touched the wing/bumper but it was enough to kink the wing. I had it straightened and there was a small bit of filler put in it. It was then painted. It looks ok but now there is a small gap between the wing and the bumper and also a small gap between the wing and the head light. Does anyone know how these fasten together and weather I will have to replace the wing to straighten them up or is there adjustment? Thanks in advance!

I pulled my wheel and arch guards out of the Zed earlier on to find that the wing has a bracket on it thebolts to the side of the head light assembly. This holds the wing/bumper in nice and tight to the head light. Mine has snapped off the head light as it's plastic. So its a new head light for me! Just thought you might like to know!