final update on my son's bike crash fiasco

nixy

this has given me an idea, maybe we should start a thread called members pictures. i always find i speak to all these people but have no idea who i'm talking too, i go to a meet and it takes ages to realsie that the person in front of you is actually the same person you just flamed the night before on the forum :blush:

if we do it i think it should be just 1 post per member, i.e. there photo

and no comments by other people other wise its unfair if you post a pic and some one pipes up saying how they look like they were set alight and hit in the face by a shovel to put the flames out.

oh dear - last time this happened I was 'outed' by having my photobucket account infiltrated by Val. It was funny but I think the majority of us zed girls probably prefer to be just 'one of the boys' ;)

edit: the picture thing is good in theory but no way will some people be able to keep quiet! Its too tempting to take the P! :lol:

this has given me an idea, maybe we should start a thread called members pictures. i always find i speak to all these people but have no idea who i'm talking too, i go to a meet and it takes ages to realsie that the person in front of you is actually the same person you just flamed the night before on the forum :blush:

and no comments by other people other wise its unfair if you post a pic and some one pipes up saying how they look like they were set alight and hit in the face by a shovel to put the flames out.

Heres Zedrush's take on who he thinks hes speaking to :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9224

Nice one Nixy, really glad it all got sorted. Had a feeling it would :thumbs:

Heres Zedrush's take on who he thinks hes speaking to :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9224

Zedrush is a funny guy :lol: Never saw that post.

Best way to get to see people is on the meets. If only your missus knew who you were spending half of your night typing away with:

engine-enlarged.jpg

Also some pics of the Facebook page of members :)

I think the majority of us zed girls probably prefer to be just 'one of the boys' ;)

+ 1

edit: the picture thing is good in theory but no way will some people be able to keep quiet! Its too tempting to take the P! :lol:

Lol, take my350z for example. ;)