Back to work blues....

Cara

yep, nearly killed me getting up this morning. Have got into bad habits, staying up mega late and sleeping in until 9. Couldn't get to sleep last night until 1.30am and when the alarm went off this morning - AAGGHH! Gridlock on the roads and the office is bloody freezing! Roll on home time! :yawn:

yep, nearly killed me getting up this morning. Have got into bad habits, staying up mega late and sleeping in until 9. Couldn't get to sleep last night until 1.30am and when the alarm went off this morning - AAGGHH! Gridlock on the roads and the office is bloody freezing! Roll on home time! :yawn:

Exactly the same here :yuck:

And to all those of you still on extended holidays -pfft, enjoy whilst you can!! :p

Exactly the same here :yuck:

And to all those of you still on extended holidays -pfft, enjoy whilst you can!! :p

+1 but more-so... we've been staying up till 4am most nights watching 24 dvd's, and then sleeping in till 1pm or later. So when i got up this morning it was like the middle of the night for me!

Think of it this way, come better weather time you'll have holidays up your sleeve. ;)

Aaw, only two weeks til Zedding again Roast. I bet you can't wait. :thumbs:

Yeah cant wait! soo much that i had to buy a new set of wheels to cheer myself up :lol:

Only thing is i cant do any lifting etc so i cant fit them for a while :doh:

Suffering big time. 16 days in Dubai, back to Aberdeen last night at 11pm, minus 3, straight into work this morning, slipped and fell flat on my arse! I'm going home to hide all the knifes and sharp objects incase things get too much.

Almost slipped on the ice myself a few times today :surrender:

Well, no work for me as of tomorrow for a fortnight....which is great..... but instead, I'm on a stupid work course involving workshops/roleplay etc.... which is very very bad :yuck: Worst of all, no skiving on the net :scare:

roleplay etc...

Hmmm

:worthless:

:teeth::teeth:

I have no idea what you mean............... :blush:;):lol: Should have known somebody would pick up on that!! lol

Lol, will you cope?!

I did, but the withdrawal symptoms weren't pleasant :lol:

Think of it this way, come better weather time you'll have holidays up your sleeve. ;)

Aaw, only two weeks til Zedding again Roast. I bet you can't wait. :thumbs:

Yeah cant wait! soo much that i had to buy a new set of wheels to cheer myself up :lol:

Only thing is i cant do any lifting etc so i cant fit them for a while :doh:

Not long now though. :)