Thought these might thaw you all out a bit.

bronzee

Whilst you're freezing, we're frying, well it kind of feels like it. :wacko: Well it kind of feels like it. Summer is definitely here, although not quite at the worst of it yet, thankfully. :lol: But we fry anyway, you burn easily inside 10 minutes at this time of the year.

Anyway a few of us got together for a little cruise and I do mean little I did about 50kms. Lol. We had a wander around some of the old gun emplacements etc from WW1 & WW2 on one of the biggish hills at the harbour entrance, then the mandatory car photos.

ZNorthHead04Jan2009No3.jpg

ZNorthHead04Jan2009No4.jpg

ZTakapuna04Jan2009.jpg

ZNorthHeas04Jan2009No8.jpg

ZNorthHead04Jan2009No2.jpg

ZBayswater04Jan2009No2.jpg

ZBayswaterMarina04Jan2009.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys and girls. :D

I'd send you some photo's of mine, but you'd have to wait until I got the frost & snow off.

Will have to get the Mods to make you an Event Organizer so you can start the Kiwi run. :yahoo:

Poor little Zeddy. Zeddy iceblock. :(

Lol, a dumb flightless run. :lol::p (For those that don't know the "Kiwi" is a nocturnal flightless endangered bird). :lol:

Think its time for a meet over there!! All pull together and rent a ferry??? I'm up for it!!!:teeth:

Some real beautiful scenery. Jealous mode on :blush:

Maybe Uncle Mart & Lexx can find us all a boat. :D

Immy, my case is packed! When I've had my free holiday at Tere's i'm on my way to you! :lol:

Got room for another one?

Lol, you two, busy holiday plans, doing the twisties in Texas then jump on a plane Down Under.

makes me want to emigrate! Looks beautiful there. Nice Zeds as well B)

Lol, those pics are within 2kms across land of the central city. :surrender:;)

CS, Send some spacers and lowering springs to Immy in NZ please........ :p

Lol, it's a sleeper Zed, and I choose it not to be lower (lol, it's already got suitable springs to do that :p) so I can actually get in and out of steep driveways and over our supersized speed bumps. :wacko::lol::p

Looking lovely over there. Here, it is mostly grey and frozen today :dry:

Bit too stinking hot though. 30 - 38 + degrees with very high humidity across the country so it's gets rather too hot to do anything. :wacko:

Anyway. Maybe we should have a comp so see who can post pics of the most snow or something.