A year to the day!

Jay

Hey guys thats me been a member on here for a whole year lol! Just like to say a big thanks to everyone as the forum has given me alot of advice about my zed but also been good comical value.

I reckon this truly is the best forum as we have all types of characters on here that makes the forum (so how shall we say) "unique"

However i think my mrs wishes i had never found it as i am always on it! Even managed to go online a few times in Barbados :lol:

So thanks alot guys and girls and heres to another year prob driving you all crazy :thumbs:

Jay

hahahaha! Am impressed Jay! You wrote ami as in (masculine) and not amie (feminine) well done big guy! All those books you have read and all that time in the library has payed off! ;) You will be writing scripts for you "movies" in no time! :p

hahahaha! Am impressed Jay! You wrote ami as in (masculine) and not amie (feminine) well done big guy! All those books you have read and all that time in the library has payed off! ;) You will be writing scripts for you "movies" in no time! :p

lol French is my second language dimwit :bangin: