Sushi...

marzman

Anyone here like sushi?

Im well into it - it costs me a fortune eating out on it...!

Anyway, i got a Yo! Sushi book for christmas, and have been experimenting tonight...

Was a bit scary taking my first few bites of raw fish thats not from a restaurant, but im not dead yet...!!

Photo0609.jpg

i love the stuff... looks a pretty good effort there aswell... dont thinkn the prices are too bad... me and my lass would usually come to abot 40-50 quid for a meal (i know the owner so its cheaper for me) and tbh thats kinda average pricing for a meal in newcastle...

japanese food as a whole is lush.. alot better than my native chinese rubbish aswell...

ps: YO sushi isn't the best.....

Oh hell no i defo wouldnt eat raw fish :wacko:

bro remember that night you met that lass .... forget it not appropriate :lol::blush:

Whats that, smells like fish, tastes like chicken, thats the place you put your d.....? :lol:

Yo sushi do good offers at the moment... go to their website and they will email you vouchers! I went just before christmas as they were doing 'Buy 10 plates, pay for 5'... i got 8 grey plates at £4.70ea and then a couple of others... this was all on my own mind - the missus doesnt eat it! I could hardly drive home after that, i was falling asleep :lol:

bro remember that night you met that lass .... forget it not appropriate :lol::blush:

Dude i have an excuse i was wasted! Whats your excuse going with the big fatty as you dont drink :p;)

i love the stuff... looks a pretty good effort there aswell... dont thinkn the prices are too bad... me and my lass would usually come to abot 40-50 quid for a meal (i know the owner so its cheaper for me) and tbh thats kinda average pricing for a meal in newcastle...

Do you mean St Sushi, that is just down the road from me and I love to go there :)

Dude i have an excuse i was wasted! Whats your excuse going with the big fatty as you dont drink :p;)

:lol: well what can I say, you were a smooth talker, you had me at hello :lol::yuck::yuck::yuck::lol:

:lol: well what can I say, you were a smooth talker, you had me at hello :lol::yuck::yuck::yuck::lol:

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

Do you mean St Sushi, that is just down the road from me and I love to go there :)

yeh st sushi bud.. they've got rid of the conveyer belt though which is poopy (supposedly customers complained about it not being fresh enough)...also fyi buddy they;ve opened bread point just around the corner..it kinda makes oriental buns and stuff... you should give it a try. sagawa just around the corner is just as good.. alot better if you gota big group as you can go upstairs and have the ship table thingy...

-ho

yeah, I saw the conveyer had gone.

The bread point, on the corner on the way down to Richer Sounds? Looks nice (smells great!) but haven't tried it yet.

Sagawa I have heard good things about but never tried. After trying a few local 'chinese' restaurants I have pretty much given up on them - all the ones in chinatown seem to be minkin'. I had high hopes for Mangos but it was shite.