Redstuff or yellowstuff

TT Convert

Do these replace the brembo brakes?

The standard pads on our Zeds are made by Ferodo, so I’m led to believe, it’s only the caliper and other working parts that are Brembo, not the pads and discs… :thumbs:

Thats right :thumbs:

The standard pads on our Zeds are made by Ferodo, so I’m led to believe, it’s only the caliper and other working parts that are Brembo, not the pads and discs… :thumbs:

Thanks for confirming bud… :thumbs:

BTW, re: our conversation yesterday, waiting on prices for the DS2500 pads… :) Once with me, I'll send a PM your way... :thumbs:

Thanks for confirming bud…

BTW, re: our conversation yesterday, waiting on prices for the DS2500 pads… :) Once with me, I'll send a PM your way... :thumbs:

cheers B)

ps. just a word of warning about the oem ferodo's, we have had quite a few instances of them breaking down with age, literally chunks coming lose, although they look to have plenty of meat on them it can be deceiving, until you take them out :surrender: i changed mine at 20k miles and they looked good on a visual inspection until they were removed :thumbs: