KFC chit chat

Lexx

:scare::scare: puts michael flatley to shame B)

Can I just ask why I'm at KFC with you and Ian? Im confused!

Oh, awesome driving skills on that vid (just before the mods shout at me for being off topic!)

Oh, awesome driving skills on that vid (just before the mods shout at me for being off topic!)

Am I missing something? I seem to remember being offered a KFC about 6 months ago though :lol: Is that what you are talking about Lexx or am i totally off topic?? :wacko::D

Am I missing something? I seem to remember being offered a KFC about 6 months ago though :lol: Is that what you are talking about Lexx or am i totally off topic?? :wacko::D

Look at Zedrush location in his profile!

Basically, Zedrush won the lottery and thought it was millions but realized it was just the approximate value of 5x KFC bargain buckets. I pretty much thought that was as good as a jackpot and so did lexx (we both share the love for KFC's obviously) but unfortunately Zedrush is tight as a nuns **** and never shared his jackpot as previously offered.

Think I've covered everything :lol: but I've had a few beers so bare with me!

(only joking Zedrush but you do owe me a box of popcorn chicken at least!)

I don't eat much from fast food chains like McDonalds or anything but I was in dire needs a few months ago and had a KFC. It was really fine. I was liking the Zinger tower.

Anyway, not a convert but if I have to eat that kind of stuff it'd be KFC for me.

Never had a bucket..... Maybe Zedruch will buy one for me! :lol:

Next time you go have the big daddy box meal. Trust me on this one :D

I'll make a point of going. What does said meal consist of?

I like the spicy stuff.

http://www.kfc.co.uk/our-menu/burgers-a ... -box-meal/

You won't be a fan then, I'm a pussy when it comes to spices.

i once went to an Indian restaurant on Shirley High Street (solihull way) and asked for a Chicken Korma. The bloke looked me in the eye and replied "ok, so.. one girls curry.." I almost died as I was only young and on a first date :blush: B**tard :lol:

Nice.

So then since this is KFC chat thread, what is the best side to compliment your KFC box meal thing?

Girls curry! :lol: You like what you like and that's it. I've eaten Phal and didn't really enjoy it as it was too hot. All heat so you don't taste the flavour!

Don't do KFC either, a local one to me as rats running on the car park :scare:

The rats are probably what they put the special coating on before they go in the bargain bucket!

And Jay - you're looking well! ;)

Lol a woman with your musical background should know thats Fat Joe, Im so disappointed in you Nixy lol :p

I assumed it was fat jay! :lol:

Anyway, i still haven't forgiven you for not getting me brian mcknight's autograph. :dry:

:blush: sorry, was awesome concert though, better than Alexander O'neal :dry: You were right, he kept hffing and puffing throughout the songs, think he has had oone two many KFC :lol: