Happy New Year…

MITZ@CougarStore

Slightly early, I know, but I’ll be heading out at about 4, so I thought I’d take the opportunity to wish all our members a Happy New Year.

Have a great evening all… :):thumbs:

U gonna be on it from 4pm? If so, you'll be hammered by 9pm me thinks!

My best mate got blind drunk and passed out in '99, - so he missed the millennium! We've just been reminiscing today!

Slightly early, I know, but I’ll be heading out at about 4, so I thought I’d take the opportunity to wish all our members a Happy New Year.

Have a great evening all… :):thumbs:

U gonna be on it from 4pm? If so, you'll be hammered by 9pm me thinks!

My best mate got blind drunk and passed out in '99, - so he missed the millennium! We've just been reminiscing today!

:lol:

No such luck mate, heading out at 4 as I need to travel out, no doubt we’ll be out at about 7… :thumbs:

Hari hou tau :D

Ya what?! I'm not a Maori. ;):lol::p

Going to be a stinking hot day here, extremely humid - late 90 %, rained last night, mosquito's everywhere. :wacko: Didn't drop below 24 degrees c here overnight. :wacko:

I think that is falling into the category of too much information :surrender: -5 here :blush:

You realise how hard it is to translate Maori :blush::lol:

I think that is falling into the category of too much information :surrender: -5 here :blush:

Lol, at least -5 isn't exhausting and there's no horrible mosquito's. :)

You realise how hard it is to translate Maori :blush::lol:

Probably very. ;) I'm so politically incorrect it's not funny, so I wouldn't even try. Leave the grass skirt brigade to do there thing and make my country look like a tin pot island nation of natives. :surrender::wacko:

Anyway, how is everyone's drunkenness progressing there????? :yahoo::yahoo: