Cosworth Engine Parts for 350Z

TDI

Hello,

I am proud to announce that Cosworth (legendary designers and manufacturers of racing engines for Formula 1 and other race series) have chosen us to partner them in the marketing of a new range of exceptionally high quality engine components for Japanese cars.

The range of parts include:

1. CNC ported big valve cylinder heads.

2. Forged pistons

3. Billet crankshafts

4. Forged connecting rods

5. High performance camshafts.

6. Cylnder head gaskets.

7. Cylinder head studs kits

8. Crank case stud kits

9. Race engine bearings

10. "Crate" engines (engines that are assembled by Cosworth)

So far the models covered are:

1. Nissan VQ35 (350Z)

2. Mitsubishi 4G63 (Lancer Evo)

3. Subaru Impreza

4. Honda K20 (Civic Type R)

5. Ford Duratec

6. BMW/Mini Cooper

There are quite a few new products in the pipeline too.

We are very proud to be associated with Cosworth, and are excited for the possibilites for Japanese car tuning enthusiasts.

Guest prescience

When you say 'crate' engines - would these be a 'built' (uprated) motor using some or all of the above high-performance parts and trading in the stock motor as part of the deal.

If so, some prices would be really great :)

When you say 'crate' engines - would these be a 'built' (uprated) motor using some or all of the above high-performance parts and trading in the stock motor as part of the deal.

If so, some prices would be really great :)

These are Cosworth built engines based on brand new parts so an exchange programme is not necessary.

The official price is £TBA (to be announced) which I will expect will be known shortly.

What I really like (I'm from an engineering back ground and have spent a long time air flow testing and modifying cylinder heads) is the Cosworth CNC ported heads. These are fitted with larger valves and have been ported by a CNC machine to provide approximately 35% more airflow without sacrificing air velocity (maintains drivability and economy whilt enhancing the power). These cost a tad over £3k plus vat per pair (based on all new parts - no exchange necessary).

Hope this helps.

Mark :)

I heard of Cosworth doing 350Z parts from an Italian tuner that will be used by the italian guys for the UTEC deal etc.

Sounded interesting then and sounds interesting now, also very currious to see prices of these so called "crate engines" and compare them to the US prices of various tuners who offer this service, albeit for an exchange of your own block :)