Revolting!

nixy

I am sat in my office and the person at the next desk who has had a cold is snorting phlegm up in the most revolting way you can imagine! I am so close to smashing him in the face with a box of tissues I am having to count to ten! :lol:

You should whack him one Nix!

The guy that sits opposite me at work is exactly the same. We have blue suede chairs at work and they are a little worn (not in a trampy way) where they have been sat on every day but on this guys chair he has a massive grease stain where his head is! Not only that but he has the wolds worst ring tone and doesn't know how to silence it, he just leaves it ringing when he's on the land line. ARGHHH :lol::rant:

That's not Martin is it? :lol:

Another one I can think of - we all have our own cups - I HATE it when someone uses mine and then I can't find it. And then you find out some revolting bloke has used it for his cuppa soup and not washed it! YUK!

That's not Martin is it? :lol:

Another one I can think of - we all have our own cups - I HATE it when someone uses mine and then I can't find it. And then you find out some revolting bloke has used it for his cuppa soup and not washed it! YUK!

does he dip his twiglets in it..................

yes, you're not stalking me are you........... :lol:

p.s I won't dream of Barbados as that's where I got married! :lol:

Well that post didn't have the desired affect.

Girlfriend has just bought a 206cc so naturally I got on the CC, it has just developed the antipollution thing grrr.

Spark plugs out me think!

Dan