Off to Brighton and London tomorrow

Stew

Well off the Brighton tomorrow for a couple of days for Jaynes conference thing. I'll be mostly thrashing my hire car and looking for things to do....

Then it's off to London to hunt down and beat up Zedrush. :teeth: Not got too much planned there. She wants to shop. :yawn: I have booked the London Eye and thats about it!

I'll do a bit of Zed spotting when I'm away!

Colin. Sounds good to me. You have my number I believe. Drop me a line and we can arrange something I'm sure.

Andy, as I say I'll be 'alone' during the day so I might just do that. Could be a laugh and it would be nice to see your place. I'll be the fat guy that speaks funny.....

Martin, we'll teach that Zedrush :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

(He doesn't come on here much now does he........ :scare: )

Colin. Sounds good to me. You have my number I believe. Drop me a line and we can arrange something I'm sure.

Andy, as I say I'll be 'alone' during the day so I might just do that. Could be a laugh and it would be nice to see your place. I'll be the fat guy that speaks funny.....

Martin, we'll teach that Zedrush :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

(He doesn't come on here much now does he........ :scare: )

I have the power to summon him ;)

I have a silver 107. looks like a aygo and citroen c1. 3 cylinder power! :p the guy asked if I wanted to upgrade to a fiesta! since the united was paying for the hire I thought I better not. It is actualy fun driving a matchbox about! it sounds like boxer engine low down too!