3500th Member !!

Beavis

The team are pleased to announce the 3500th member who joined the forum earlier this week as pcw1982. For that he gets a £50 voucher to spend with any trader linked to the forum. :yahoo:

3500 members is quite a landmark for the forum and a very good sign that the forum is going from strength to strength. Not many forums out there pay you for joining if you happen to be lucky one :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 416#255416

So congratulations once again to pcw1982 who is our 350 0 member

:yahoo:

Another great milestone for the club and fellow owners/members… :)

Well done to all… :thumbs:

Can I also add A Huge Thank You from me and I’m sure everyone else to the Admin and Moderator team, who do a sterling job of keeping the forum running, every time I’ve spoken/dealt with them they’ve been nothing but professional and efficient.

Keep up the good work guys... B):thumbs:

:yahoo: That is fantastic. I for one have enjoyed being a member & have learnt a lot about the Zed. Have also enjoyed the community that you find here & the chance to put faces to names on the Run outs. To think it was only another member who prompted me to join, couldn't imagine being without it now.

As others have said, a big thank you to all who administrate the site & give so much of their time to organizing events. :thumbs::thumbs:

Well done!

This really is a great club to be a part of.

+1

I normally join forums, lurk about for a few months & then dissappear. I think it must be all the bad influences here encouraging the spending of my hard earned cash :teeth: