Std calpiers to Brembo's

TT Convert

Will I be able to fit my JDM with brembos without any other new parts? Will I need new Hose's etc..........?

you'll need hoses disc's and the calipers...Why bother though I find the std JDM calipers more than up to the job , even on the few track sessions I have done :) just upgrade the brake fluid and pads

@*!#! didnt realise that, guna be expensive then. I was advised by the guy who does my servicing etc, I would want new pads/disk soon anyway. He said on the next sevice and that was 6 months ago. So another 3 months or so. The main reaon is they look gooooooooooooooooood but Im now wondering if they look that good?

Will I be able to fit my JDM with brembos without any other new parts? Will I need new Hose's etc..........?

you'll need hoses disc's and the calipers...Why bother though I find the std JDM calipers more than up to the job , even on the few track sessions I have done :) just upgrade the brake fluid and pads

Why would you need discs? Are they diferent sizes?

Why would you need discs? Are they diferent sizes?

Think so.. :)