Stew, Doug S and Cara driving meet!

Stew

Had a little meet on Sunday with Doug and Cara. Jayne was my co driver!

We met up and ventured across the Lecht skiing area and all the serious driving roads around.

Conditions were fairly good for St Andrews day and we covered a fair few miles. About 150 I guess?????

Was a nice run and Doug led all the way.

Caras parking was excellent...... :lol:

Anyway, I never had my camera but Cara was snapping away, maybe she'll post some pics up! :teeth:

Our cars went out clean and came back the dirtiest it's ever been! It is a total state. I'll enjoy cleaning it though! :D

Hey, my parking wasn't that bad! Can I help that I only like reverse parking swinging in from the right and not the left :blush: I'm still getting used to it, still feels like a boat to me having been used to a Cooper S :lol:

Great to meet you and Jayne, and excellent run - albeit ever so slightly chilly!! B)

I'll get some pics up today. I have about 40 to sort through, although most of them are crap seeing as I was attempting to take them whilst moving at speed :lol:

Good stuff Cara.

Shame you can't see the hill that leads to the place we pulled over. It is the steepest road I've ever been up. Done it a few times and still think it's unbelievable.

My car is the dirtiest it's ever been! :blush:

Was a nice hardcore Zed drive. So the gauntlet is thrown down. More extreme meet and drive than that. :teeth: