scottsoulby

Well guys im a fully fledged Z member,

I went to pick my Z up today

Spec as follows

UK Nismo Azure Blue 53 (276)

69000 miles

FNSH

tax and tested

i managed to haggle him down to 8550, everyone think thats a good price?

im loving it, especially the noise and when i flew passed my old celica 190 with ease, cant wait to go out and clean it all now,

bit shocked at the MPG though, ill drive a little more eco from now as i was doing 16.2 but managed to get it to 24.7 on the motorway which wasnt so bad

this is the only picture i managed before it gets dark but ill put more up when ive cleaned it

cheers

ill be at some meets, ill look forward to them,

one question though, i used the headlight washers and they never returned into the bumper, am i being stupid, what is it im meant to do to get them back in?

They normally return to inside the bumper, are they both stuck out ? ? ?

yeah both of them, wierd, ill have another look later once its stopped raining,

and another thing

theres a rattle which sounds like its coming from the from right suspension, anybody had any experience and may know what it is?

Well the headlight washers come out on every third windscreen wash as im aware and are supposed to return, after each spray as such!, Have they been stuck out from your first spray as or did they work and say the last one stayed stuck out?

With the rattle, not a clue mate, is it a rattle or a squeak/creak ?

yeah both of them, wierd, ill have another look later once its stopped raining,

and another thing

theres a rattle which sounds like its coming from the from right suspension, anybody had any experience and may know what it is?

Well the headlight washers come out on every third windscreen wash as im aware and are supposed to return, after each spray as such!, Have they been stuck out from your first spray as or did they work and say the last one stayed stuck out?

With the rattle, not a clue mate, is it a rattle or a squeak/creak ?

its a rattle, doesnt do it all the time just when driving either rough road or bumps, the headlight washers are still out, it was the first time id used them as i was pushing buttons here there and everywhere

thanks for the welcome guys..

managed to sort the headlight washers with a shove,,,, i think they are catching on something so ill have a better look when the weather is better..

as for the suspension, it does seem to rattle so ill jack it up and see if theres anything loose, other than that ill take it to the garage tommorrow, sooner rather than later from past experience