Power Enterprise Turbo'd Car Comes 2nd In USCC Beating R35

Gaz Walker

The Power Enterprise powered car come a well deserved 2nd in a field of stiff competition including the new R35GTR. The car seams very well setup by Technosquare and proves what the smaller duel ball bearing turbo's are cable off particularly on the track!

MY350Z THREAD

Proof of Power

Reminds me of the CAT driving day when Colin Drifted my 350z was a pretty awesome sight!

• 1 month later...
Should have known you'd have had some involvement Adam! Is there any sorted Zed in the US that you havent helped with? :teeth:

Reckon it would be the ESR R35?

Lol, every 350z that I like over in the states and here seems to have Adam having some involvement in it... including mine lol B)

Only thing in that test is that they could of cheated on the comfort part, just put a box of chocolates on the passenger seat, big pink fluffy pillow and a tv in front of her with sex in the city playing and she would of given it 10/10, easy... :lol:

Should have known you'd have had some involvement Adam! Is there any sorted Zed in the US that you havent helped with? :teeth:

Lol, every 350z that I like over in the states and here seems to have Adam having some involvement in it... including mine lol B)

Only thing in that test is that they could of cheated on the comfort part, just put a box of chocolates on the passenger seat, big pink fluffy pillow and a tv in front of her with sex in the city playing and she would of given it 10/10, easy... :lol:

yours ? not anymore and soon not to be his - not very soon at that price though :blush:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/821905.htm

yours ? not anymore and soon not to be his - not very soon at that price though :blush:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/821905.htm

:scare: maybe perhaps because this one is going for

http://pistonheads.com/sales/814851.htm

he figured he would knock 10k off cos of the engine mod difference??? :blush:

Not sure he will get that much for it, but then you never know, good luck with the sale, nice car, just dont like the spoiler :p