SEMA Girls......

Jacko

i hated doing dips and pullups. i'm a prop by nature, so being fast is not too much an issue, just running through people thast counts. which means i'm heavy. people take the mick that i do less reps than them, but what they forget is that i'm shifting an extra 3-4 stone than them.

which means i'm happy with the 50 pressups i can do in one go. (just)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never cardio for me again guys....and stretching is boring..... :lol:

Did greco-roman wrestling for 6 years... 8th at the greek national champ at 85 kilos when i was 22.... would run 2-3 miles as warm up before the main session which never took more than 60mins...training morning-avo 6 days a week... :boxing:

But i was fed up by the age of 23...plus i had to finish dental school...so now i am 29 and enjoy smoking and drinking and a little bit of weights...many sets but with short intervals...just keeping shape...nothing more..... ;)

Back to the subject....the girls will do it... they have done only underwear before... and they said that price depends on the photo shooting (i suspect how many clothes they keep on)...but for a calendar its 200-500 quid each...and since we are friends £200 will do for them....

We v got pics from pro photo shootings with underwear but i need to know who is organizing the calendar thing and we can pm each other....would not want to post pics here if ya kno whot i mean..... ;):thumbs:

PS I havent got a belly as such....but when the girls at the practice try to take the **** out of mine i reply one thing.....

"All the girls i v been with loved it....they say it stimulates their clit while shagging!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

I cant stop laughin at this thread! Your not shy are you greekman haha

Wont comment....and didnt find it funny...

anyway thats the update i v got...if whoever takes up the calendar thing is interested let me know....

i will be posting my own pics soon cos da Z looks fab after visiting ESR.... although i think i left something behind on a speed bump today... :scare::bang: