eBay - Original Red Leather Seats

marzman

I may be wrong but the only OEM red leather seats I have seen were the Type-G ones and they look darker. I also thought that all the OEM leather seats were electric/heated and they're not.

They still look nice though. B)

marzman do you just browse ebay all day.

i always go on to it, but i never find the gems you do

I was waiting for that...! Both items were newly listed today, so knew they wouldnt be on here yet!

I look through all the 350z pages about twice a week... you never know what might come up...!

...and today we're having a '24 day'... rented the Season 4 box set, so am browsing while we're watching that... the girlfriend is sat infront of the fire... :blush:

I look through all the 350z pages about twice a week... you never know what might come up...!

I used to do the same and oost any interesting things up as long as their were no bids on. In fact I suggested this very area when the forum first started. Keep up the good work Mark :thumbs: Some members do find it handy

I used to do the same and oost any interesting things up as long as their were no bids on. In fact I suggested this very area when the forum first started. Keep up the good work Mark :thumbs: Some members do find it handy

Cheers Mike... and its Chris :thumbs:

ok bob :oops::teeth:

these guys are meant to be very good, the FTO club use them alot. and years ago when i looked into an FTO these would have been the guys i would have been to see.

http://www.precisiontrimming.co.uk/

A few cars on here have been done by them (Lomoto's springs to mind) and the job has been top notch. However, their prices seemed to shoot up last time someone enquired. They may be feeling the pinch now and go back to what they were charging I suppose.

Yeh i would b interested if its only 500 bucks

got mine done for £650 and that was including the hand brake, gear knob gaiter, arm rests on the doors and a pillars

Ballies Trimmers in Johnstone

pm me if you want the number :thumbs: