Stereo help on jap (non bose)

whiteboy

• 4 weeks later...

You actually have a few options mate, im in the same boat as you with radio 2, Iv just bought a belkin tune fm to use with my ipod, it has a jap frequency option so you get our ipod on interference free, you could also get a frequency booster which would allow you to recieve uk broadcasts (think there about a tenner) or the option your looking at, replace the head unit. Ill eventually change the head unit but until i decide what i want this works great. hope this helps.

by buying a headunit over here you will get the full range of frequncies here. JDM radios work on a different range of frequencies with some cross over, which is why you get radio 2.. You can use a frequency expander or shifter with your current unit but these have had mixed results

by buying a headunit over here you will get the full range of frequncies here. JDM radios work on a different range of frequencies with some cross over, which is why you get radio 2.. You can use a frequency expander or shifter with your current unit but these have had mixed results

its like in the states, the frequencies work in different increments