No Zed driving today!

ab350z

You should see my house Chris!

I drove the zed home last night from work. The landie has been drafted in. I left the house at 5.50am this morning to make sure I could get to the office!

I use rural roads and it was a nightmare. My little gaylander powered through it all though! :teeth:B) 4 wheel drifting on the way to work.

Ah i remember those days fondly Stew, up the golfie on the sledge. I remember Shaun Stevenson crafted a homemade snowboard out of a skateboard with a pair of his dad's slippers stuck to it as bindings!

Just got up an hour ago Adam, was rudely awoken by a workmate at 4am who thought she'd buzz my flat on the way home. Gonna try boarding tomorrow but hate battling the kids and skiers on a Sunday up Lecht.

The Golfie is as busy as ever for sledging. What a laugh it used to be! Good old Shaun.... I remember the white Vitara with the super sensitive alarm accross the road from my folks old house. Alarm going off about 20 times a night! Even my dad set it off a couple of times! :lol::lol:

The only thing is the Zed is somewhat exposed at the moment (parked at the end of my drive) and I'm a little worried about it as the sledging kids use my street as a cut through in the snow......