Tax Disc

Cara

I have these for sale in the Z Club Shop. Follow Martinmacs link or go to www.zclub.net select club shop from the drop down menu headed open area.

I hope to be ordering them this week so please be quick. Only £2 each via paypal.

You can even join up while you're there and get access to the top rate online Mag.

• 2 weeks later...

The tax disc holders have been received from the printers and will be posted out tomorrow to all who have paid.

If you have not paid yet please get your fingers out and I will post off as soon as paypal received.

I have a few left over so if you would like some please let me know asap and I’ll reserve until paypal received

The tax disc holders have been received from the printers and will be posted out tomorrow to all who have paid.

If you have not paid yet please get your fingers out and I will post off as soon as paypal received.

I have a few left over so if you would like some please let me know asap and I’ll reserve until paypal received

you have PM :thumbs: