Mustang, Cobra & Zed meet yesterday

bronzee

that's some bodykit on the silver Zed!! :headhurt:

It looks really effective in person though. I think it's a JP.

I like the silver 300ZX.. cool reg plate too!

Yeah, he's spent a fortune on that car. Interior is really lovely too. He hunts out slightly unusual stuff.

Great pics Immy, i'm so jealous that's it the start of your lovely weather and car show season and we have bloody snow forecast for Friday!

+1 And even when it's our turn for summer, it rains!

Aaw, do I need to bottle some sunshine and send it over airmail. ;)

Great pics Immy, i'm so jealous that's it the start of your lovely weather and car show season and we have bloody snow forecast for Friday!

+1 And even when it's our turn for summer, it rains!

Aaw, do I need to bottle some sunshine and send it over airmail. ;)

If only you could B)

Just imagine if it were possible. :yahoo:

New Zealand got a liking for the Cobra then? Looks a good meet - must have been awesome with that many attending.

Cobra club here is reasonably strong. Usually a good turnout from them at most meets. Some of the Cobras are replicas, but a number are the real mccoy.

I think per capita we have a higher than average number of cars here. We have a big love affair with cars here (because our public transport is a bit laughable), you name it, we have it, lots of American muscle cars too. They're mostly large clubs too. For instance the Mustangs had a national meet last week in the South Island, (the other end of the country from where most of the population is) and they had over 150 cars there.

We also have the highest ownership of Ferrari's per capita here as well, go figure.

I'm sure you have probably told everybody this before but whats the Zed community like (numbers etc.)

With those numbers attending meets it must be quite a regular thing. What are the roads like for driving & enjoying your Sunset (obviousy the best colour).

Hmm, well there are certainly a good number of Zeds right from 240z - 350z here. Not that many 350's yet in the clubs here. Hard to know exactly how many Zeds in total though, with the number that get written off.

We have two Zed clubs in NZ, one that is purely 300zx(Z32) & 350's, and the other for all aged Zeds. Pretty close, active Zed community here, track days, grass gymkhanas, inter-club events and meets, trials, rallies, brunch cruises etc, etc.

We have volcanic & soft clay type soil here, so roads can be a bit pot holed in places, which is a nuisance, but you get used to it. There are heaps of roads with very few cars on them, and the scenery whilst driving, is hard to beat. So overall pretty cool.

some gorgeous looking cars there.

love the cobras, its one of my dream kit cars.

was told by an owner once at a show when asked do you drive it much?

he said yes, but only when its dry, in daylight, no traffic, and no leaves on the road. anything other than perfect road conditions and they become a monster to handle, the backs are really twitchy due to the emense amount of power. said he could never use it as a daily driver. :headhurt:

don't blame him, would cry if i wrote one of those off

guess you guys have the perfect weather for them :angry: