Split from the GT4 thread

mouldie

Test drove this one today:

http://finance.autoexposure.co.uk/class ... 795_1a.jpg

I THINK it was no. 46; not sure if that ties up with your database?

As an aside......what a motor. I frickin loved it! I've never thought about a GT4 before. Just wanted a Kuro with Alezan up until now. What's the deal with these. Are they the newer (at the time) 296bhp engine with the different alloys? Is there any other specific unique features? Do they hold their value better/worse than a standard, similar age Z? Where can I find out about them? Are there any links available please?!

Hi. I recognise that car as i have spotted it a few times in North staffordshire. Yes it had the 296bhp engine at the time which was a 20 bhp increase on the original engine. They did 100 in Kuro and 76 in Ultra yellow. I own a yellow one (no 43). So basically the differences were the engine, wheels and anniversary badges on the wings plus you got a Playstation 2 console and a gt4 game.. Not sure on the value though i would like to think they do hold a bit more value, though in these difficult times its hard to tell. :blush:

A bit more info here.

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/35th_Anniversary_350Z

Are you a local to Staffordshire? :)

Thanks for that dude! I'm in Stockport now, but grew up in Newcastle so tied the test drive in with a visit to the folks. Does it look a reasonable price at £14k? All the service history was local to Staffs, so I'm not suprised you've seen it about. Lived in Butterton for a while I believe!

Test drove this one today:

http://finance.autoexposure.co.uk/class ... 795_1a.jpg

I THINK it was no. 46; not sure if that ties up with your database?

As an aside......what a motor. I frickin loved it! I've never thought about a GT4 before. Just wanted a Kuro with Alezan up until now. What's the deal with these. Are they the newer (at the time) 296bhp engine with the different alloys? Is there any other specific unique features? Do they hold their value better/worse than a standard, similar age Z? Where can I find out about them? Are there any links available please?!

Hi. I recognise that car as i have spotted it a few times in North staffordshire. Yes it had the 296bhp engine at the time which was a 20 bhp increase on the original engine. They did 100 in Kuro and 76 in Ultra yellow. I own a yellow one (no 43). So basically the differences were the engine, wheels and anniversary badges on the wings plus you got a Playstation 2 console and a gt4 game.. Not sure on the value though i would like to think they do hold a bit more value, though in these difficult times its hard to tell. :blush:

A bit more info here.

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/35th_Anniversary_350Z

Are you a local to Staffordshire? :)

Thanks for that dude! I'm in Stockport now, but grew up in Newcastle so tied the test drive in with a visit to the folks. Does it look a reasonable price at £14k? All the service history was local to Staffs, so I'm not suprised you've seen it about. Lived in Butterton for a while I believe!

Thats why i saw it so many times on the Whitmore Road betweeen Butterton and Newcastle then, my old man lives a mile from Butterton :lol:

Does look reasonable at the money. ;)

Mines only done 13k :blush:

Just under 31k. Very nice all round, just a couple of scuffs on the alloys that I could see. Sat at 30mph in 5th gear, what should the oil pressure read out be (roughly). If the guage is in PSI, I think it was around 40 i.e. about 1/3 of the full scale. Does that sound right, as it seemed a bit low to me?

Lovely part of the world is old Butterton! I've cycled around there many, many times, and have recently looked at houses both there and in Maer. Where abouts are you then bud??

Just under 31k. Very nice all round, just a couple of scuffs on the alloys that I could see. Sat at 30mph in 5th gear, what should the oil pressure read out be (roughly). If the guage is in PSI, I think it was around 40 i.e. about 1/3 of the full scale. Does that sound right, as it seemed a bit low to me?

Lovely part of the world is old Butterton! I've cycled around there many, many times, and have recently looked at houses both there and in Maer. Where abouts are you then bud??

Sounds about right if you were just tootling along. As long as it goes upto about 60 when the engine is warm when you press the loud pedal it should be fine. :thumbs:

My dad lives on Seabridge Lane just before the motorway bridge, i live not far from there on the Clayton Road just outside Newcastle.

This is mine with the nismo wheels fitted, though i do still have the original GT4 wheels. B)

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Ha Ha, I recognise that road. You're just past Buckmaster Ave if I'm not mistaken! I've not seen your car around when I'm pottering around at my Ma and Pa's house.

Lovely car by the way!

Jeez spot on :thumbs:

You certainly know the area :thumbs:

UY one here for sale

;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26ps%3D42